Thursday 10 May 2012

Mojo Monday 240

Have I told you how much I am loving Mojo Monday?  I've actually been on top of my creations and getting them posted usually be Friday.  It's nice to take a look at the design on Monday and then think about it for a couple of days before sitting down to "create".  Everyone has such great and unique creations.  This is a very talented group of ladies and I love seeing what everyone else comes up with.


This is my take on this week's design.  I'm sticking with the Summer Smooches paper and colors right now as they are my most recent purchase and I'm taking full advantage of them before I start in on the new in-colors from the new catalogue

This is my second mother's day card - so now the Mother's Day card's on my to do list are now complete!

And I just received my Simply Scored Diagonal Plate so now I'm all about making envelopes.  Who knew it was so easy to do and with all the DSP from years gone by, I can start using it up and have really cool looking envelopes!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Great take on the sketch challenge and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! So bright and cheery and you rocked that sketch! I'm glad you're having fun with your Simply Scored:)

    ReplyDelete