Friday 25 May 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #36

Christmas in May!  Like my last post said, I was going through some of my DSP and came across the Christmas paper and thought, why not!  Get a head start on Christmas cards now and then it will be so much easier when December comes along and there are no cards made but it's time to mail them!   And I love this stamp set - it's so versatile for all age groups.  
I changed up the design a bit and thought "outside the box" - just what we were told to do!




3 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great Christmas card and a wonderful take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super version of the sketch on this adorable card! Love the little images. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! love this so much! Thanks for playing at FMS!

    ReplyDelete