Saturday 5 May 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #33

Good Morning -   Bit of a delay getting today's post up and now I'm wrestling (per se) with my 2 1/2 year old daughter while I do this to try and prevent her from dumping all my buttons and opening all my markers.  Ahhhh - the things we go through as mother's.

Here's my version of this weeks Sketch.  I had it done a few days ago but wasn't happy with it.  It came to me in the night to add the Embossing Stripes - which I think makes a HUGE difference and now I'm really happy with this card.  It was feeling too plain.  I just got the Textured Impressions Stripes for the Big Shot and love it!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pat, the sentiment accented with the flower brads looks terrific. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love how you have separated the sentiment onto two lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I think you were right on with the stripes; it adds some really nice texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete