Friday 11 May 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #34




This design was a bit tricky for me and then I started flipping through the new catalogue and saw a great way to showcase a circle sentiment, but not on top of another circle.  I used the Framelits for the Big Shot and I think it adds a nice touch.  Adding the white dots with my Gel Pen finished it off.








It's hard to see them but there are rhinestones on the Snowflake Embossing Folder.  I'm hoping that they don't look like snowflakes but could pass as flowers at this time of year.  I think that if you didn't know they were supposed to be snowflakes, I can get away with it.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love your details - the white gel pen dots around the framelit and the bling on the bursts up top. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, no one would ever know that those are supposed to be snowflakes!! Doris will love it!!!! You are sooo sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details! Love the colors and use of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch! I love the colors and textures. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and clean, a great thank you card. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card this is ... love the panels of texture, love the panels of DSP ... clean and beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete