Thursday 3 May 2012

Mojo Monday 239



It's fun having the choice of two different layouts.  I haven't done any circle cards before, so I stayed in my comfort zone with the square card.  I added the rhinestones because the card needed some "bling".  I just received the Summer Smooches paper and stamp set, so this was my first card using the products and I had a tough time deciding which paper to use as all the Summer Smooches DSP is so bright and cheerful.

And we even got organized this week and Sarah made us watermark's so that we can mark our cards!  Thanks Sar!

2 comments:

  1. this is super adorable, luv the image and patterns...thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new watermarks... I want a round one too!!!!!! Card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete