Wednesday 25 April 2012

Kindle Case

So - last month I ordered some of the material from SU as I used to sew quite a bit, and have made a few quilts in my time, but life got busy and I got introduced to card making, so the sewing went on-hold.  But I needed a case for my Kindle and I saw Angela had made one, thought it was a good idea, so made one myself.  I used by Big Shot to make the squares.  Most of the quilting that I've seen on-line using the Big Shot uses a larger square, but I don't have one, so that's why my squares are so little.


I used the larger square on the Scallop Squares Duo.  This sure is a fast way to make even quilting squares!

I will definitely order more of the material.  It's a nice quality and easy to sew with.  I just have to figure out what to make next.  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment