Sunday 22 April 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #31

Now that I'm getting into this blog thing and have done a Mojo Monday, I thought I'd try out a Freshly Made Sketches.  This is sooooo much fun!  It's so great to have a template to follow and a deadline!  What would we do without deadlines?  I think we'd still be making our very first card.  Ha Ha.

If you haven't read any of my other blog yet, I'm just getting into the blog thing - so our blog still needs work - links to SU site, more pizazz in general, my watermark still needs to be completed and added to my designs, etc. etc.  I'll get there.  It will just take me a bit of time.  I'm spending my time card designing instead of finessing the blog.

I just love the simplicity of the card designs.  The simple the better I think.

Here's my "Princess" attempt at a Freshly Made Sketch.





3 comments:

  1. How sweet this is!! Love your pretty pink bow for the princess. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, adorable card. I love your princess in pink and razzleberry! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job Pat! I love how this little princess is just stamped... no colouring necessary!

    ReplyDelete