Wednesday 18 April 2012

Club Challenge - April

I'm finally getting to my second posting.  It's taken a while as we had some things happen at home that has delayed me for quite a while to get going on this blog.  Biggest thing was our 12 year old was sent to heaven on Sunday.  We found out last Wednesday that he had a huge growth in his head and really the only thing we could do was relieve his pain and send him onwards.  I've included a photo of Porto.




I'm part of a monthly club night at Angela's house (our upline www.northshorestamper.com) and we are starting a monthly club challenge using the templates from Mojo Monday site.  Here's the template Ang gave us for this month and here's the card I created, in memory of Porto.  And Sarah's card as well.

As I get better with the postings, I will start adding the tools I used to create the cards.




1 comment: